Widget

Random Thoughts After Pooing

I just pooed all the hotdogs I ate in Star City.

And I am finishing a paper with freaking Plato in it.

Have an exam.

Haven't got any decent sleep aside from that one in the jeepney where I deliberately forgot to hide my phone. Luckily no one tried to snatch it.

Haven't got any decent food in my stomach. As I said, hotdogs man!!!! I want my chicago deeeeep!!!


Sem break is nearing, and I really can't help but to say this...



SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!
EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!
and be merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!

Have nice Sem Break everyone!!!!


P.S. Guys frequently check my Multiply, I sometimes do not repost things here... So please check it once in a while. And also the other Blogspot. Aytie? Ciao!

0 comments: