Widget

Coffee and Bowel Sounds

Everyone knows I love coffee, well, not everyone, just those who know me. Don't mind it haha.

But everytime I drink this bev, I always end up in the toilet. The worst is when I am in a cafe, doing my thangs and gulping a 240z. espresso chiller or frap, I will feel a hyperactive bowel sound and I will have no choice but to rush to the restroom and release it all.

But to think it's an advantage. Give me more and more reasons to drink coffee. I am, in my 19 years of existence, constipated - even if I consume fiber for the whole day. REALLY. And coffee is the only edible product that have induced "poo-poo" for the whole 19 years.

Again, more and more reasons to drink COFFEE... Hehe

1 comments:

Ayee said...

another option for killing yourself, eh? aside from coke of course.