Widget

Freaking scammed

Cannot believe it, I am a second close to become ashamed I am pinoy.

I do not, in the first place, condemn my race, but damn, if you're hunting robbers, as in the sleekiest ones, you go here and stay in the city, or even online, you'll find them. Multiplying like insects. Attacking like snakes. Pestering like pests. They made each and every Filipino become more ashamed of being one.

Our culture is known for freaking honesty and you got eBay. eBay on the US, I bet is the best place to do your online shopping, but here, it's the worst. Scammers are on the lose on eBay.ph, and before you know it, you're freaking scammed. If you enjoy online shopping that much, do not ever transact without prior knowledge (e.g. research names of sellers and their real names (if ever you're going to send money) and even the ones who give them feedback, believe me, you should do that before doing the transaction.)

And now what? The Filipinos are known for the worst scams ever done, in real life or virtual reality. Will we ever learn that honesty is the best policy?

0 comments: